The server package for SqueakMap2. Mainly a web UI built using HttpView.
Göran Krampe (gk)
- Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- The official distribution of Squeak.
Official package in Basic
- An official Squeak package in the Basic development distribution.
The new SqueakMap web front end with lots of good stuff. :)
- Admin tweaks plus Avi's remote release mechanism.