SchedulerRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 6
Manual version: 17
Published by: John Pierce (jrp)
Created: 6 September 2004 11:23:45 pm
Last updated: 6 September 2004 11:27:13 pm
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
*BIG CHANGES* to utilize ANSI Chronology classes instead of TimeStamp.
NOTE!! This is a breaking set of changes as the shape of ScheduledTask has been modified (removed some instVars and added new ones).
See project wiki page at squeak.saltypickle.com for detailed examples (or read the provided SUnit tests).
I am not sure if this will work in 3.6 anymore. I have not tested it, but you must have Chronology package installed on 3.6 to even try. I don't know if I will bother trying 3.6 things anymore -- so good luck.
SHA checksum: 361215932104512692175959249615349367804228594410