SuperSwiki2Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (1a)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 14 May 2006 3:46:32 am
Last updated: 16 May 2006 9:10:15 am
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
In the BBS system. a part of RSS generation was wrong. Now fixed.
SHA checksum: 1204956746190237104945372284760692778286779533847