SuperSwiki2Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (1b)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 17 May 2006 9:58:59 am
Last updated: 17 May 2006 1:25:40 pm
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Bug fix for Mac. Now you can run SuperSwiki2 server on Mac.
SHA checksum: 1391391430428305862426211490213638645520025061982