SuperSwiki2Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: (3)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 28 June 2006 4:52:33 am
Last updated: 28 June 2006 4:57:24 am
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Added 'delete previous exports' option in export
- Each project comment now display user id
- Comments will not lost even if you changes project name
SHA checksum: 616081787085149101029125212873561420003760021255