Adds some color listing support to the existing tools. FileMergeContentsBrowser is also included.
Masashi Umezawa (mu)
- Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- The maintenance branch of 3.2, go there for future 3.2 fixes.
- Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Released 16 Jul 2002.
- A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Released 15 Sept 2004.
- The official distribution of Squeak.
FileMergeContentsBrowser, which allows you to see conflicts of two change sets in color.
Browser, ChangeSorter, and FileContentsBrowser now list items in color, which allows you to find important parts of codes faster.
2-0.1a for 3.7a-5707
- temporal version for Squeak 3.7a-5707 (or later)
3-0.1b for 3.7gamma
- Useful list-highlighting tool enhancements for Squeak 3.7gamma (or later)