DiscoveryRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Small bug fixes from David Shaffer. Thanks!
Automatic version: 7
Manual version: (0.1f)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 25 November 2006 5:45:58 am
Last updated: 25 November 2006 5:47:25 am
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
Small bug fixes from David Shaffer. Thanks!
SHA checksum: 826294021370883311190380659617129250332511370180