RemoteBroadcastingToolkit (RBT)Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: A very simple toolkit for writing UDP applications
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: (0.2a)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 14 March 2006 6:21:13 am
Last updated: 14 March 2006 6:22:19 am
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
Fix of dangling server instances (they are automatically finalized from this version).
SHA checksum: 549381495965922568296594304204660572546892834882