FileManRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 13
Manual version: 2
Published by: Masashi Umezawa (mu)
Created: 15 March 2007 12:52:27 pm
Last updated: 15 March 2007 12:52:27 pm
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- From this version, FileMan works without FileDirectory.
- FmFileIOAccessor was introduced for wrapping low level file-IO functions.
- I have tested in Windows, Mac, and Linux, RiscOS is not supported yet.
SHA checksum: 84528868507686774963259886600103719934834438537