FileManRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (1b)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 13 September 2006 12:00:02 pm
Last updated: 13 September 2006 12:00:02 pm
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
Added support for recursive file/directory enumeration. Bug fix of storing WideString.
SHA checksum: 548759411759205961247199215178316139621828665777