Dave Lewis at SqueakMapEmail: Dave Lewis
Developer initials: dtl
Page on Squeak People:
- IOHandle - Factor out external IO handles from FileStream and Socket hierarchies
- CommandShell - Smalltalk simulation of a Unix command shell integrated with Squeak
- OSProcess - Access processes, pipes and functions on Unix/Linux and Windows
- TimeZoneDatabase - Time zone database for world time zones, with UTC offset calculations
- XDisplayControlPlugin - Provides primitives for controlling the connection to an X display server
- AioPlugin - Asynchronous IO event notification, e.g. signal a Semaphore when data is ready for read.
- DirectoryPlugin - Directory stream and file stat improvements for faster file and directory access
- OSProcessPlugin - Low level access to Unix, Linux and Windows
- PunchedCards - A simple rendition of the ancient punched card for those too young to remember and those too old to forget.
- SystemTracing - SystemTracer runs through the system tracing every accessible object, and writing a copy of each object onto a disk image.
- TwosComplement - TwosComplementRegister implements a twos complement register of arbitrary width
- ImageFormat - ImageFormat represents the requirements of the image in terms of capabilities that must be supported by the virtual machine.
- UTCDateAndTime - UTC based implementation of DateAndTime with instance variables for POSIX magnitude and TZ offset
- VMMaker - The toolset for building a set of VM code from the Interpreter classes and your handwritten C code
- XMLParser - Provides validating, namespace-aware SAX and DOM XML parsers for Squeak
- XMLParser-HTML - Provides SAX and DOM parsers for HTML that convert possibly malformed HTML into well-formed XML.
- XMLParser-StAX - Provides a pull-parser for XMLParser
- XMLParser-XPath - Provides full XPath 1.0 support for XMLParser