SqueakMap2 loaderRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 10
Manual version: 1.07
Published by: Göran Krampe (gk)
Created: 25 September 2006 10:14:44 pm
Last updated: 25 September 2006 11:03:18 pm
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Official package in Basic - An official Squeak package in the Basic development distribution.
- Squeak3.6 -
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Squeak3.5 -
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 1325993825237465979524851971858718556215465310488