SqueakMap2 loaderRelease name: SMLoaderPlus
Release summary: Now includes a ToolBuilder-based variant.
Automatic version: 11
Manual version: 1.1
Published by: Brian T Rice (btr)
Created: 26 November 2006 10:15:12 pm
Last updated: 26 November 2006 10:21:10 pm
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Official package in Basic - An official Squeak package in the Basic development distribution.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Squeak3.5 -
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 557178424831356454452923900253481334463442501624