SqueakMap2 loaderRelease name: SqueakMapCategoricalPlus
Release summary: Makes a ToolBuilder-using variant of the Categorical UI
Automatic version: 16
Manual version: 1.17
Published by: Matthew Fulmer (mtf)
Created: 23 March 2009 2:50:30 pm
Last updated: 23 March 2009 2:50:30 pm
- Squeak3.10 - Released 11 May 2008
- Official package in Basic - An official Squeak package in the Basic development distribution.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.5 -
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Croquet - A 3D collaborative environment on top of Squeak. And more.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 282716468272519219493634015104794002468715589074