SqueakMap2 loaderRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 9
Manual version: 1.06
Published by: Göran Krampe (gk)
Created: 16 August 2006 12:43:18 pm
Last updated: 16 August 2006 12:43:18 pm
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Official package in Basic - An official Squeak package in the Basic development distribution.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Squeak3.5 -
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
Trivial fix by Marcus. This is the version in 3.9 about to be released.
SHA checksum: 224464205922021409333100845581799812821746753435