Brenda Larcom at SqueakMap
Page on Squeak People:
- Construct a ChangeSet containing all the interesting changes in a snapshot.
- Lay out submorphs in ellipses around the first submorph.
Dynamic Layout Menu
- Layout menu refactoring to enable multiple additional LayoutPolicies.
- Lay out submorphs in a defined number of rows and columns.
Additional Layouts Core
- Changes needed to make multiple new layouts work.
- Data model for the Trike threat modeling methodology.
Trike Morphic UI
- User interface for the Trike tool.
- Random Morphic widgets.
Generic Actions Framework
- Publish the commands an object should export to the UI without getting entangled in UI design.
- BookMorph rewrite.
- Minor Squeak enhancements.
- Manipulate Boolean expressions.
- Store Squeak source code in Subversion