Squeak versions /
Released December 23rd, 2011
Specific releases are shown with auto version number within parenthesis.
- AMB (1-1) - The ambigous nondeterministic angelic operator (uh?)
- ArbitraryPrecisionFloat () - Floating Point Operations With Arbitrary Precision
- Colors (6-6) - More named colors
- Control (1-1.1, 3-1.1) - Direct implementation of the shift/reset control operators
- LambdaMessageSend (24-32, 25-34, 26-35, 27-36) - Functional programming in Squeak
- LightXmlRpc () - An light package (only client) that enables access to XML-RPC and MetaWebLog
- LispKit (53-89, 54-90, 55-91) - Build your own Lisp !
- MessagePack for Smalltalk () - A MessagePack implementation in Smalltalk
- muO (69-1-270, 70-1-272, 71-1-274, 72-1-275, 73-1-276, 74-1-278, 75-1-280, 76-1-281, 77-1-282, 78-1-283, 79-1-284, 80-1-286) - Musical Objects for Squeak
- muO dependencies (3-3) - External packages required by muO
- Neo4reSt () - A rest client of Neo4j graph database
- Prolog () - Prolog for Squeak
- Quaternion (2-head4.2) - Quaternion are to 3D space rotations what Complex are to 2D plane rotations
- ScriptManagerSqueak () - A version of ScriptManager that runs in Squeak, forked about version 13 of the one on squeaksource.
- SomethingIt () - A library to access external interpreters using UNIX Pipe, currently supports Haskell(GHCi) and VDM-SL(VDMJ)
- StOMP () - A portable, light-weight smalltalk object serializer
- StringFormat () - An extensible and customizable utility for string formatting
- SystemTracing (1-SystemTracer for Squeak 4.3) - SystemTracer runs through the system tracing every accessible object, and writing a copy of each object onto a disk image.
- TwosComplement (1-Initial release) - TwosComplementRegister implements a twos complement register of arbitrary width
- Zippers () - A purely functional data structure used for efficient editing of immutable data structures.
Back to top categories