Squeak versions /
Released February 11th, 2011
Specific releases are shown with auto version number within parenthesis.
- AMB (1-1) - The ambigous nondeterministic angelic operator (uh?)
- Animations (1-development, 2-stable) - good-looking user feedback for morphic applications
- ArbitraryPrecisionFloat (2-1.1) - Floating Point Operations With Arbitrary Precision
- Colors (6-6) - More named colors
- Deli (1-1.0, 2-2.0.0) - managing courses and providing for submission of deliverables
- GreenNeon-Examples () - Examples for the GreenNeon simple web page maker.
- KyotoTycoonClient () - A Squeak Kyoto Tycoon client
- LambdaMessageSend (24-32, 25-34, 26-35, 27-36) - Functional programming in Squeak
- LightXmlRpc () - An light package (only client) that enables access to XML-RPC and MetaWebLog
- LispKit (49-85, 50-86, 51-87, 52-88, 53-89, 54-90, 55-91) - Build your own Lisp !
- Macros (1-stable) - provides support for generating additional code at compile-time, in dependence of the annotated code
- MessagePack for Smalltalk () - A MessagePack implementation in Smalltalk
- Morphic Designer (1-development, 2-stable) - click & create Morphic user interfaces with ease
- muO (69-1-270, 70-1-272, 71-1-274, 72-1-275, 73-1-276, 74-1-278, 75-1-280) - Musical Objects for Squeak
- muO dependencies (3-3) - External packages required by muO
- Neo4reSt () - A rest client of Neo4j graph database
- Prolog () - Prolog for Squeak
- Quaternion (2-head4.2) - Quaternion are to 3D space rotations what Complex are to 2D plane rotations
- ScriptManagerSqueak () - A version of ScriptManager that runs in Squeak, forked about version 13 of the one on squeaksource.
- Signals (1-development, 2-development) - convenient, lightweight and thread-safe callbacks
- StOMP () - A portable, light-weight smalltalk object serializer
- StringFormat () - An extensible and customizable utility for string formatting
- TimeZoneDatabase (8-1.3.3, 9-head) - Time zone database for world time zones, with UTC offset calculations
- Widgets (1-development, 2-stable) - nice Morphic controls with extended functionality
Back to top categories