Squeak versions /
Released December, 2012
Specific releases are shown with auto version number within parenthesis.
- AMB () - The ambigous nondeterministic angelic operator (uh?)
- ArbitraryPrecisionFloat () - Floating Point Operations With Arbitrary Precision
- CommandShell (10.2-4.5.6, 10.2.3-5.1) - Smalltalk simulation of a Unix command shell integrated with Squeak
- Control (2-1.2, 3-1.1, 4-head) - Direct implementation of the shift/reset control operators
- Fuel (2-1.8.1, 3-1.9) - An open-source general-purpose object serialization framework.
- LambdaMessageSend (26-35, 27-36, 28-37, 29-38, 30-39) - Functional programming in Squeak
- Ma Serializer (1-1.4) - Object serializer with first-class Buffers. Tests included.
- MemoryUsage (4-4) - A subclass of ProgressMorph that displays the current VM memory usage.
- muO dependencies (3-3, 4-4) - External packages required by muO
- OSProcess (14.4-4.4.11, 14.7-5.1) - Access processes, pipes and functions on Unix/Linux and Windows
- Phexample (1-1.2) - Because well designed tests expand on one another.
- Prolog (16-22, 17-23, 18-24) - Prolog for Squeak
- Quaternion (2-head4.2) - Quaternion are to 3D space rotations what Complex are to 2D plane rotations
- ScriptManagerSqueak (1-14) - A version of ScriptManager that runs in Squeak, forked about version 13 of the one on squeaksource.
- TwosComplement (3-head) - TwosComplementRegister implements a twos complement register of arbitrary width
- Zippers (1-1.0) - A purely functional data structure used for efficient editing of immutable data structures.
Back to top categories