The registered licenses of the packages
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- LGPL - GNU Lesser General Public License. Only suitable for plugins.
- GPL - GNU General Public License. Not suitable for Squeak.
- APSL2 - The second license available from Apple for the original Squeak 1.1 release, 23rd september 1996.
- New BSD - The BSD license without the advertising clause, but including the no endorsement clause.
- Other License -
Specific releases are shown with auto version number within parenthesis.
- BabyIDE1 () - Work with code for system state and system behavior separately
Back to top categories