Package type /
Dynamic load script
A .st script for loading packages using SqueakMap. Must not produce the same result each time.
Specific releases are shown with auto version number within parenthesis.
- Animations () - good-looking user feedback for morphic applications
- BFAV2 Installer (1-2.01, 2-2.02, 3-2.03, 4-2.05, 5-2.06, 6-2.07, 7-2.09, 8-2.10, 9-2.11, 10-2.12) - Second-generation harvesting tool
- Chronology classes (1-1.2, 2-1.4) - ANSI DateAndTime, Duration, refactored Dates, Weeks, Months, Timezones and more
- Completion Enhancements (1-2) - Enhances Squeak's completion system
- Deli () - managing courses and providing for submission of deliverables
- Development Environment for 3.8 () - Transform a 3.8 full 'virgin' image into my taste of development environment.
- Diego's UI Enhancements (1-1.01) - A collection of tweaks to scrollbars, system windows and menus in Squeak
- FreeType Plus (plugins installer) () - Installs plugins, and libraries, into the VM executable directory.
- Macros () - provides support for generating additional code at compile-time, in dependence of the annotated code
- Morphic Designer () - click & create Morphic user interfaces with ease
- Signals () - convenient, lightweight and thread-safe callbacks
- SmallWiki-unstable (1-0.9.53) - SmallWiki is a complete OO implementation of a Wiki
- SqueakMap (3-0.93, 4-0.94, 5-0.95) - A load script which will update to/install SqueakMap2.
- Upgrade to 3.6 Full Image (1-1.2) - Upgrades a current 3.6 alpha/beta/gamma image to a Full image by reloading all removed packages from SqueakMap
- Widgets () - nice Morphic controls with extended functionality
Back to top categories