OSProcessPluginRelease name: OSProcessPlugin
Release summary: Low level access to Unix, Linux and Windows
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 3.3.1
Published by: Dave Lewis (dtl)
Created: 25 April 2005 3:30:06 am
Last updated: 25 April 2005 3:30:06 am
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
Version 3.3.1 is a minor update to add a missing method for Win32 (prevented compilation on Windows) and updates to support KCP refactorings. Functionally identical to version 3.3 for Unix/Linux (no upgrade required for VM builders).
SHA checksum: 595151654281837175900457090898091697413571827023