15-PuzzleRelease name: 1516Puzzle
Release summary: 5 lines of EToys code for a classic puzzle
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 1.1
Published by: Markus Gälli (mga)
Created: 9 March 2004 12:00:27 am
Last updated: 2 August 2005 10:49:05 am
- Puzzles - A puzzle is something you either solve or don't. :-)
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Rock solid - Useable and hasn't had bugs for a long time.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 797159129899266052864711493404094267440435695640