GraphVizRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: 20
Published by: John Pierce (jrp)
Created: 20 March 2005 12:41:11 am
Last updated: 20 March 2005 12:48:11 am
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
Merged changeset from David Lewis to add Unix and Mac OS support. This is the first edition to be released with Win32, Unix, and Mac OS support. Should there be any troubles let me know as I cannot run tests on the Unix and Mac edition.
Also, this is the first SM release that you can setup a graph, then call doLayout on it to get the node coordinates put on the graph model so then subsequently you could do whatever with the graph (e.g. automate Connectors to throw the nodes up on the screen or automate building a Visio diagram).
SHA checksum: 318006718137442671668886882812842949161175571722