GraphVizRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 6
Manual version: 24
Published by: John Pierce (jrp)
Created: 26 March 2005 12:15:37 am
Last updated: 26 March 2005 12:18:23 am
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
A few more platform fixes for Win32 and Unix. Also started adding the ability to make graphs automatically into Connectors based graphs.
graph := GraphViz new
costume := graph displayCostume.
costume deleteAll. "when you are done"
So much more has to be done on this front, but this is just an initial proof of concept.
SHA checksum: 220815487781466834989552134490449332021831487909