SIMSRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 0.0.2
Published by: Brian T Rice (btr)
Created: 14 November 2002 8:53:54 pm
Last updated: 1 March 2004 9:48:09 am
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- Squeak3.1 -
- Games - In games you try beat yourself or an opponent.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Squeak3.0 -
This is an old snapshot which reflects the basic design ideas, including some bad ones, and will be updated soon with a more workable complete framework.
SHA checksum: 176998601137391799336826325747866195111670137455