SIMSRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 0.0.3
Published by: Brian T Rice (btr)
Created: 1 March 2004 9:35:20 am
Last updated: 1 March 2004 9:51:55 am
- Games - In games you try beat yourself or an opponent.
- Squeak3.1 -
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- Squeak3.0 -
- Squeak3.4 -
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.5 -
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.6 -
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
Adds Vicinity, GridPlace, and GridVicinity to abstract out adjacency-handling and support basic 2-d grid maps. Also, several bugs were fixed and the source form was altered to use Monticello to support some expected collaboration.
The grid functionality now introduces a dependence on Array2D.
SHA checksum: 534024365666942651204253580291863027311877422065