NetModelRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (1.023)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 6 December 2002 8:52:19 pm
Last updated: 6 December 2002 8:52:19 pm
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.2.1 - The maintenance branch of 3.2, go there for future 3.2 fixes.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Squeak versions - List of official Squeak versions to indicate compatibility.
- Squeak3.4 -
This project requires Connectors 1.6 or newer to be installed first.
Jacaranda may also be installed; it is optional.
Initial support for Jacaranda has been added. You can now work with a
network model inside a Jacaranda DiagramBrowser diagram.
Support for multiple parallel circuits and hosts has been added, as well
as network export/import functions.
See the NetModel "ReadMe" for more information.
SHA checksum: 593968173022053493373656673959877133246904491739