NetModelRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Support for, and requires, Squeak 3.7 and Connectors 2.0
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (2.4)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 7 October 2004 3:09:25 pm
Last updated: 7 October 2004 3:11:57 pm
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Package format - The format of the package.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak versions - List of official Squeak versions to indicate compatibility.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
Automatically does the NCSketchMorph thing so you don't have to! Otherwise,
see release comments from version 2.3.
SHA checksum: 257592957840430244007130846235104700687806420893