NetModelRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Support for, and requires, Squeak 3.8 and Connectors 2.2
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: (2.5)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 11 October 2005 2:07:03 pm
Last updated: 11 October 2005 2:25:53 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak versions - List of official Squeak versions to indicate compatibility.
- Package format - The format of the package.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
Support for Squeak 3.8 and some minor GUI changes. See the NetModel ReadMe
SHA checksum: 326154700077625107058460343580768456358750030440