NetModelRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Support for, and requires, Squeak 3.8 and Connectors 2.2
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: (2.6)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 16 February 2006 8:08:31 pm
Last updated: 16 February 2006 8:09:41 pm
- Package format - The format of the package.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Squeak versions - List of official Squeak versions to indicate compatibility.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
Added circuit heat.
SHA checksum: 434523074767501943070474758359574345084107993198