NuScratchGPIORelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (Initial release)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 16 June 2016 4:24:13 pm
Last updated: 16 June 2016 4:29:52 pm
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Squeak5.0 - Released Q3 / 2015.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
First attempt at a SM release
Download: http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/4340a66e-2296-48b7-9aa8-5305d303752f/files/install-NuScratchGPIO-Initial release.st
SHA checksum: 1027301581967556037530398212492039316888253392636