NuScratchGPIORelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: Version17
Published by: tim Rowledge (tpr)
Created: 10 February 2017 12:28:23 am
Last updated: 6 October 2018 8:36:27 pm
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Squeak5.1 - Released August, 2016
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak5.2 - Released Q3/2018
Pi gpio code low-level stuff disentangled.
Load this with NuScratch Version 381; it should load automagically if you haven't already got a version installed
SHA checksum: 1129270684612244454373668409969287191320740782104