SandstoneDbRelease name: SandstoneDb
Release summary: A simple ActiveRecord style object database intended for use with Seaside
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 72
Published by: Ramon Leon (rjl)
Created: 27 July 2008 4:29:51 pm
Last updated: 28 July 2008 8:53:03 pm
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Official package in Full - An official Squeak package in the Full multimedia distribution.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 131748334727941768888711598508218157347335960359