SandstoneDbRelease name: SandstoneDb
Release summary: A simple ActiveRecord style object database intended for use with Seaside
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: 113
Published by: Ramon Leon (rjl)
Created: 13 December 2008 5:53:23 pm
Last updated: 13 December 2008 5:54:30 pm
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Official package in Full - An official Squeak package in the Full multimedia distribution.
Moved some methods from set to collection that don't assume ordering and moved the ones from collection that did assume ordering to sequenceable collection to optimize the collection versions. Can't use withIndexDo in collection, this was a bug.
Added a couple of overrides to allow Bags to serialize and deserialize properly, contributed by Benoit Astruc.
Added a test for Bag serialization.
All tests pass.
SHA checksum: 318687873275772794756772008242421365143461512250