SuperSwiki2Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: SuperSwiki2 is a new implementation of SuperSwiki.
Automatic version: 8
Manual version: 5
Published by: Masashi Umezawa (mu)
Created: 25 July 2007 1:39:54 pm
Last updated: 25 July 2007 1:39:54 pm
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Added a simple Wiki for collaboration.
- SuperSwiki2 now supports legacy SuperSwiki protocol, so you do not have to install SuperSwiki2Client to your plug-in image.
- Lots of small enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Now it quit supporting Squeak 3.8. You should use 3.9 or SqueakPlugin-dev.image (latest patches should be loaded -- 527 or above)
SHA checksum: 1451595657485218281254066577130858957155018678221