ShoutRelease name: Shout
Release summary: Syntax Highlighting as You Type
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: 4
Published by: Andy Tween (tween)
Created: 2 November 2004 9:49:44 pm
Last updated: 2 November 2004 9:49:44 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
This release is suitable for Squeak 3.7 upwards.
When installing into 3.8, no base image methods will be overridden.
When installing into 3.7, an additional changeset of base image overrides will be installed.
To enable installation into both 3.7 and 3.8, Shout is now published as a sar file which contains an mcz file and a cs file.
SHA checksum: 630576865146306250376152010218260582092422080225