AudioVideoLibRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (0.2.0)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 10 October 2006 7:50:50 pm
Last updated: 10 October 2006 7:50:50 pm
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
lots of small fixes and new code for mpeg container (not finished, yet)
SHA checksum: 1449248798079147517438333047692297210079520893412