NOTE: if you have loaded a previous version of SARInstaller (prior to v15), or if you have an image that is older than CS 5161, please load this version.
28 July (v17):
* added Monticello version (.mcv) and package (.mc) loading
* added prompts for downloading Monticello or DVS from SqueakMap if necessary
* fixed bug with project loading
* restored #fileIntoChangeSetNamed:fromStream: to instance side of SARInstaller for compatibility with older packages.
* avoided generating empty change sets
5 July (v16):
Added a default (DWIM) mode in which SAR files that are missing both a preamble and postscript have all their members loaded in a default manner.
Changed the behavior of #extractMemberWithoutPath: to use the same directory as the SAR itself.
Moved several change set methods to the class side.
Made change set methods work with 3.5 or 3.6a/b
Now supports the following file types:
Projects (with or without construction of a ViewMorph)
Genie gesture dictionaries
Graphics files (loaded as SketchMorphs)
Text files (loaded as text editor windows)
Morph(s) in files
Now keeps track of installed members.