Tamaris for >= 3.9Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: 3c.0
Published by: Alain Plantec (apl)
Created: 24 January 2007 9:52 am
Last updated: 24 January 2007 9:59:03 am
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 995077373633650280387556424205334745721367966730