Tamaris for >= 3.9Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: 3d.0
Published by: Alain Plantec (apl)
Created: 19 April 2007 2:13:41 pm
Last updated: 19 April 2007 2:13:41 pm
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 1239869894818136781651108198075852291104786358967