ActalkRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (220.127.116.1112002)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 23 November 2002 9:01:57 pm
Last updated: 6 February 2006 9:30:05 am
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- GPL - GNU General Public License. Not suitable for Squeak.
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- LGPL - GNU Lesser General Public License. Only suitable for plugins.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 576885019225238584230285210092183467412447843191