TechoShoutRelease name: TechouShout
Release summary: TechouShout
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 1
Published by: Torsten Bergmann (tbn)
Created: 15 November 2005 10:09:11 pm
Last updated: 15 November 2005 10:09:11 pm
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
Using the SM Package loader
- download "Shout" from SqueakMap
- download "ShoutWorkspace" from SqueakMap
- download "eCompletion" from SqueakMap
- download "TechoShout" from SqueakMap
Evaluate "Techo open" in a workspace or open the tool from the world menu
Support for eCompletion and Shout in Techo (originally written by Takashi Yamamiya)
SHA checksum: nil