StarMorph unboundRelease name: StarMorph unbound
Release summary: Stars can now have any number of points and any amount of pointiness.
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (1.0)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 3 January 2005 9:04:30 am
Last updated: 4 January 2005 1:02:22 am
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Project - A '.pr' file for Squeak projects.
Project was saved in 3.9a so needs to be loaded into 3.9a.
ChangeSet is (Saved in file) is compatible with all 3.x squeaks.
Changes completely backwards compatible with squeak 3.x.
See home page for more info.
It should be solid. Marked beta because I've been the only tester so far.
SHA checksum: 1220292998710213512492275990155571288828135857060