MEPSRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: add regex parser
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 2.11.05.regex
Published by: Alan Reider (alnr)
Created: 11 February 2005 7:42:21 pm
Last updated: 11 February 2005 7:42:21 pm
- Squeak - The official distribution of Squeak.
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Translation - A '.tra' or '.translation' file holding translations to another language. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
This version includes a regular expression parser.
SHA checksum: 1267385207422844095177905436864318936429957767848