MEPSRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: 10.26.07
Published by: Alan Reider (alnr)
Created: 27 October 2007 3:54:22 am
Last updated: 4 November 2007 4:57:01 am
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Translation - A '.tra' or '.translation' file holding translations to another language. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Squeak - The official distribution of Squeak.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 712683923858565132661188539248165803883590139197