StuffRelease name: (S)mall(t)alk (u)tilities I (f)ind use(f)ul
Release summary: XML DOM and parser, Matrix2D, OrderedTreeNode, Shortcuts
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 1
Published by: Jens Moenig (jens)
Created: 31 January 2007 10:02:33 am
Last updated: 20 March 2007 12:05:01 pm
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
If you file in this package you will get some additional entries in your personalized world menu allowing you to let your morphs adjust to the Squeak main window, disable yellow-button menus in PasteUpMorphs (like World) and gradually disable all programmer's facilities (for that part I mostly copied and adjusted Ned Konz's lockdown package).
Also, I found out that the xml support included in the 3.8 image is missing in all 3.9 images, and has to be installed separately. After having had a hard look on that code I decided to implement my own one-class xml DOM/Parser instead, because I heavily rely on flexible xml file support in the other (unpublished) stuff I do.
SHA checksum: 194388524655571149875117710175539685671424291983