StuffRelease name: (S)mall(t)alk (u)tilities I (f)ind use(f)ul
Release summary: XML DOM and parser, Matrix2D, OrderedTreeNode, Shortcuts
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: 4
Published by: Jens Moenig (jens)
Created: 10 September 2007 4:02:33 pm
Last updated: 10 September 2007 4:02:33 pm
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
now supports deep recursive nesting.
There are now two alternative classes for xml:
- XMLObject - implemented as subclass of OrderedTreeNode
- XMLElement - same protocol as XMLObject but implemented as single class
delete whichever alternative you don't need.
Download: http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/9c9c23db-68a3-429b-b78c-dd76c31aac29/files/jens-stuff 2.1.st
SHA checksum: 428443477641669662310026959582991049334931959807