Lazy CollectionsRelease name: Lazy Collections
Release summary: Alternate calls to select:, reject:, and collect: for collections that doesn't create intermediate collections. It only creates the collection when needed.
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 23-alpha
Published by: Blaine Buxton (btb)
Created: 16 October 2005 10:50 pm
Last updated: 16 October 2005 10:50 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
I added Higher Order Methods (http://www.metaobject.com/papers/HigherOrderMessagingOOPSLA2005.pdf). I was inspired by Micheal Lucas-Smith's implementation in VW. It was too fun to implement. Download and see the tests for examples.
SHA checksum: 544036658522327513210925128475894233021538015322