Lazy CollectionsRelease name: Lazy Collections
Release summary: Alternate calls to select:, reject:, and collect: for collections that doesn't create intermediate collections. It only creates the collection when needed.
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: 24-alpha
Published by: Blaine Buxton (btb)
Created: 13 November 2005 2:20:21 am
Last updated: 13 November 2005 2:20:23 am
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
Fixed a few bugs with code generation and problems with arrays
SHA checksum: nil